The Mining industry has always played a pivotal role in the success of Howard Marten Company. For well over 40 years, we have designed and built lubrication systems for a wide variety of ore processing equipment, with a particular focus on circulating oil systems for Crushers and Grinding Mills. Everything from shell-supported Ball Mills and Scrubbers on hydrodynamic bearings, to the largest trunnion-supported SAG Mills on hydrostatic bearings, each with their own unique design considerations specific to each site location.
Some of the systems commonly supplied to the Mining industry are:
- Gyratory, Roll and Jaw Crushers: Lubrication and Hydraulic Adjustment systems
- Grinding Mill Motor, Gear Reducer and Pinion bearings: Lubrication and Cooling systems
- Mill Drive Fluid Couplings: Oil supply & cooling systems
- Process pumps: Lubrication systems
- Mine ventilation Fans: Lubrication and Hydraulic Blade Positioning systems