Heating & Cooling
Aside from the oil conditioning circuits and equipment that typically form an integral part of our lubrication systems, Howard Marten Company also designs and manufactures systems for the sole purpose of heating or cooling fluids for various process applications.
Complete packages are designed for specific fluid types, various flow requirements and any special considerations specific to each service and/or installation location.
From a wide variety of applications, some examples are:
- Closed loop glycol chiller systems
- Bearing water jacket coolant circulation systems
- Steam heating systems for process heating oils
- Side loop air cooling systems
- Coal Mill water injection spray cooling systems
As with any systems designed and built by Howard Marten Company, customer specifications and preferences, as well as all site location considerations and any special industry requirements all contribute to the custom design of the final product.