In support of customers who supply machinery requiring hydraulic systems in addition to bearing lubrication systems, Howard Marten Company can provide a single source for engineering and manufacturing, thus maximizing consistency of design and component types for a given project.
Among the most common hydraulic systems supplied are used for:
- Axial fan blade position control
- Paper machine press roll setting
- Gyratory crusher mantle adjustment
- Steam & gas turbine hydraulic control
- Hydro-electric turbine servomotor control
- Steel rolling mill hydraulic control
Systems are designed and built in accordance with ANSI, NFPA, SAE, and DIN standards as required, or to any other governing codes and standards for the project site.